Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(April 1998)

From: Rae French <rfrench @ teleport . com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 10:18:50 -0700
To: Carlos Garcia <cgarcia @ selva . dit . upm . es>
Cc: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

On Mon, 20 Apr 1998 00:50:08 +0200, Carlos Garcia
<cgarcia @
 selva .
 dit .
 upm .
 es> wrote:
>        I'm looking for as many as possible good pages on
>        administering mailing lists. 'philosophicals' as well
>        as technical aspects. You know, it's hard to find
>        what you what in usual searching engines when your
>        keywords are "mailing list" and "administering".

Try these to start...
The List of Lists http://www.liszt.com/
Publicly Accessible Mailing Lists
http://www.NeoSoft.com:80/internet/paml/index.html
Search The List of Lists
   http://catalog.com/vivian/interest-group-search.html

And last, but not least, our own List-Managers Mailing List
http://www.greatcircle.com/lists/list-managers/

You may find some good info and FAQs available through this route.

Rae French                          BizFocus Internet Business Center
Webmaster                           http://www.bizfocus.com/

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: HTML-enabled mailing lists