Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(April 1998)

Subject: playground squabbles
From: "Dr. Rob Higgins" <rhiggins @ cybercorp . net>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 21:59:48 -0400 (EDT)
To: List Managers <list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM>

On Tue, 28 Apr 1998 Jenifer @
 DivineWebDesign .
 com wrote:

> You guys crack me up!

> meticulously word their "playground squabbles".

> I am basically a self taught Web Designer, who is trying to further my
> education, but if I want to interject I have to be very careful with my

Jenifer,

You may be interested in webmaster-l  ... we NEVER bicker :)  ? ?

subscribe via:        majordomo @
 cybercorp .
 net

---rob---       %% soho-can & webmaster-l list facilitator %%

 Dr.Robert N. Higgins Ph.D. |          ~ ~ ~ GYMNASIA VIRTUALES ~ ~ ~
      CyberCorp Inc.        |      GymVCOW - http://www.cybercorp.net/COW
  rhiggins @
 cybercorp .
 net    |    GymVMOO - http://www.cybercorp.net/GymVMOO