Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(April 1998)

Subject: No better than the rest...
From: Todd Day <today @ di . com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 19:08:37 -0700
To: "'List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM'" <List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM>

>I have to say that I AM AWFULLY
>DISAPPOINTED with adult conduct on the list-managers list.  I think I
will
>be signing off this list.  It is now crystally clear that I WON'T learn
>anything here and will be forced to put up with all sorts of abusive
>language.

The dirty little secret of the list-admin "club" - all these wonderful
people who work so hard for little or nothing to keep the discussion
flowing are also the some of the most stubborn and argumentative people
on the planet.

Welcome to the club!

-todd-
another pig-headed list admin

PS - Don't let it get to you - you *will* learn a lot from this list, in
between the entertainment portions.  And it is nice to occasionally have
a shoulder to cry on.

Indexed By Date Previous: Summary: Prevalence of mailing list bombing