From: Rich Kulawiec <rsk @ gsp . org>
Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 12:04:38 -0400
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

A correction to my own note:

On Fri, May 01, 1998 at 09:49:16AM -0400, Rich Kulawiec wrote:
> They're not my criteria.  They're Ron's.  I simply gave my take on
> what an answer would look like -- and I could easily be wrong, since I
> was interpreting what Ron had to say.  For an authoritative answer,
> I suggest you ask him.

Actually, they belong to  Norbert Bollow <bollow @
 math .
 ethz .
 ch>, who made
the statement in question.  Ron merely asked him to name three which
satisfied the criteria...which neither he nor anyone else has, yet.

---Rsk
Rich Kulawiec
rsk @
 gsp .
 org

From: Lazlo Nibble <lazlo @ swcp . com>
Next: Re: Summary: Prevalence of mailing list bombing (fwd)