From: "Michael C. Berch" <mcb @ postmodern . com>
Date: Fri, 01 May 1998 15:23:36 -0700
To: List Managers <list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM>

Mike Nolan wrote:

> "Ronald F. Guilmette" <rfg @
 monkeys .
 com> wrote

> > >Please quit spamming me....
> >
> > Does anybody know who this guy is or what his problem is?
>
> Gee, Ron, I would have though you, OF ALL PEOPLE, would recognize this
> particular strategy: annoy everyone on the list to get your particular
> grievance addressed.  Maybe he didn't use enough 4 letter words?  :-)

I should point out as an aside that his "grievance", if any, is that he was
too inept to figure out how to unsubscribe.  All lists at greatcircle.com, of
course, require subscription confirmation, so he didn't wander in by accident
or someone else's malice.

--
Michael C. Berch
list-managers list manager