Subject: How to get a discussion started
From: Bob Langdon <webmaster @ retailernews . com>
Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 22:38:20 -0400
To: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

Hi,
I recently started a discussion list for (non-web-based) retail business
owners, managers, and salespeople. My question is, how do I get a
discussion going. Should I resort to "seeding" the list? Or just pose a
contrversial question and hope for some responses.

What percentage of subscribers can I expect to particpate?

Thanks for any insights you can offer.
Bob Langdon
webmaster@ retailernews.com
retailer-news-digest @
 Mailing-List .
 net

Bob Langdon
webmaster @
 retailernews .
 com

_Retailer News Online_  magazine
http://RetailerNews.com
The complete source of business information
                                       -brought to you by:
Dealer Support Servcies
Affordable Website design, hosting and maintenance

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Prevalence of mailing-list bombing