From: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>
Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 21:31:49 -0700
To: Rich Kulawiec <rsk @ gsp . org>, list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

At 9:07 PM -0700 5/4/98, Rich Kulawiec wrote:

> Again, I find myself amazed that people are defending the viewpoint
> that mailing list owners should remain in ignorance.

I'm not. As long as SOMEONE is around that knows that sort of stuff,
why should everyone be forced to?

Now, there's no justification for sites with nobody watching the store,
but not every environment is set up so that everyone runs things alone.

--
Chuq Von Rospach (Hockey fan? <http://www.plaidworks.com/hockey/>)
Apple Mail List Gnome (mailto:chuq @