Subject: Re: Spam mistaken for list posting
From: Cyndi Norman <cnorman @ best . com>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 18:13:01 -0700 (PDT)
To: grant @ nisto . com
Cc: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM, cnorman @ best . com

Yes, I've had people blame me for spam that was merely cc'd to my mailing
list.  They usually calm down after you explain things to them.  Regardless
of whether or not the user gets it, compentant postmasters and sysadmins
will immediately understand the situation, just as you did.  There are some
incompantent ones out there but hopefully you have enough sense not to pay
any of them for an account :-).

Cyndi

"There's nothing wrong with me.  Maybe there's                     Cyndi Norman
something wrong with the universe." (ST:TNG)                   cnorman @
 best .
 com