From: murr rhame <murr @ vnet . net>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 16:13:23 -0400 (EDT)
To: "Ronald F. Guilmette" <rfg @ monkeys . com>
Cc: jonathon <grafolog @ eskimo . com>, list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

On Fri, 8 May 1998, Ronald F. Guilmette wrote:

> Ummm... switch to a different list management package (?)

With Listproc 6.0c you would only need to RTFM and make to proper
changes to the config file.  The freeware version of listproc
definitely can do confirmations.  The freeware version does not
support automated "cookies" but it definitely supports listowner
controlled confirmations.  I presume that the commercial version
supports automated subscription confirmations.  I hereby volunteer to
assist with anyone listproc confirmation configurations.  Drop me a
note by private email if you need help.

- murr -