From: jonathon <grafolog @ eskimo . com>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 19:37:10 +0000 (GMT)
To: "Ronald F. Guilmette" <rfg @ monkeys . com>
Cc: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

On Mon, 4 May 1998, Ronald F. Guilmette wrote:

> is running a list without subscription confirmations the ISBN number of

	Page 44:  	"Can require confirmation of subscriptions"
	ListProc:	No
	ListServ:	Yes
	MajorDomo:	Yes
	SmartList:	No

	So what does the responsible ListOwner do, who uses ListProc,
	or SmartList?

> that new O'Reilly mailing list book.  (I wish I could do more, but that

	1-56592-259-X

	xan

	jonathon
	jblake @
 graphology .
 org

*     E-mail to grafolog @
 eskimo .
 com will  be read by a mailbot.      *

From: Joe Smith <jms @ gallifrey . Tymnet . COM>
Next: Re: Prevalence of mailing-list bombing
Indexed By Thread Previous: Re: Prevalence of mailing-list bombing
Next: Re: Prevalence of mailing-list bombing
From: "Ronald F. Guilmette" <rfg @ monkeys . com>