Subject: Valu in list suppliers.
From: Olwen Williams <olwen @ ihug . co . nz>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 18:58:47 +1200
To: "list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM" <list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM>

Someone on this list mentioned onelist.com as being the best of the
free  list providers.  I've heard it suggested that mail generally takes
about 8 hrs to be delivered.  It this true?  Can anyone suggest a good
value supplier?  My obesity surgery support list has about 250 members
and up to 200 messages a day.
--
Olwen Williams (olwen @
 ihug .

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Prevalence of mailing-list bombing