Subject: Host for a list?
From: Mark Gold <mgold @ tiac . net>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 11:56:21 -0400 (EDT)
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com
Cc: mgold @ tiac . net

Hi!

I am new to this list.  I apologize in advance if this is a FAQ question,
but I can't seem to locate an answer.

Q.  Is there a list of potential host sites for a mailing list?

I am planning to start a list related to Alternative Treatments for
ADD/ADHD.  I need a host site that is free (or unbelievable inexpensive),
that allows the possibility to moderate the list if need be, and that has
had a history of stability.  I emailed the people at
maelstrom.stjohns.edu, but I haven't heard back from them.  Any help would
be greatly appreciated.

Best Wishes,
                             - Mark
                          mgold @
 tiac .
 net
                    http://www.HolisticMed.com/

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: SPAM COMPLAINERS TOOL: IPW v1.2 released (web interface also available)