Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(June 1998)

Subject: Re: Finding A Listowner
From: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 07:12:25 -0700
To: Norbert Bollow <nb @ thinkcoach . com>, chuqui @ plaidworks . com
Cc: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

At 6:07 AM -0700 6/12/98, Norbert Bollow wrote:

> > And that's what I'm working on. "something else".
> >
> > Someone's gotta, if we want it to happen some day.
>
> Are you willing to share more about this, now that you've made us curious?

As I can. I've been in discussion iwth a couple of companies about
technology issues that I'm not at liberty to talk about yet, and there
are also aspects of the project at Apple I can't talk about. Besides,
we're just starting to move from talking and thinking to design and
implementation, so it's a bit premature on a number of fronts.

I always try to be as open as I can about things, since I feel that
putting information back into a system that I happily borrow from is a
Good Thing. But this isn't just me hacking in a corner on the weekends
any more, so I have to be a bit careful.

--
Chuq Von Rospach (Hockey fan? <http://www.plaidworks.com/hockey/>)
Apple Mail List Gnome (mailto:chuq @