Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(June 1998)

Subject: The -request debate
From: arielle @ taronga . com (Stephanie da Silva)
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 23:39:33 -0500 (CDT)
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

I don't mind if someone has list-request aimed at a person or an auto-
responder, so long as you get something or someone that responds back
(although there are too many listowners out there who simply do not
read list admin mail/write back - different issue).

What I don't like are implementations that point it at the listserver
or at an autosubscriber.

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Big Picture