Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(June 1998)

Subject: Re: Pentium II Xeon Processor - Product Launch Briefing
From: Manar Hussain <manar @ ivision . co . uk>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 01:13:11 +0100
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . com (List Managers)

At 15:20 19/06/98 -0500, Mike Nolan wrote:
>Anyway, I think the poster has been chastised sufficiently by our List
>Manager.

And he apologised to boot - if he's honest about having learnt a lesson (no
reasons to think otherwise) then not too bad all round really.

It can be tricky can't it, especially if you're new to things and nobody
has said "be careful - find your feet first". Reminds a little of the
people who think they're doing everyone on a list a favour by passing on
that really important note about a certain email that will fry your
computer if you open it.

Manar
- probably overly trigegr happy at the moment but that's your fault for
mailing things on a friday!