Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(June 1998)

From: Gillam Kerley <gkerley @ execpc . com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 20:47:45 -0500
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

Hi all!

I'm compiling a directory of mailing lists on a particular subject
(antiques) to be posted as reference information on a non-commercial web
site (the FAQs site for rec.antiques).  What I'm looking for right now
is some good introductory information covering such topics as:

	What is a mailing list?
	What's the difference between digest and regular?
	Why shouldn't I send "uns*bscribe" commands to the list address?

Et cetera.

Does anyone have some good, basic FAQs for the computer illiteratethat I
can adapt or blatantly plagiarize (with credit, of course)?

GK

P.S.  If you happen to manage an antique-related list, and suspect that
I don't already know about it, please let me know.

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Finding A Listowner