Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(June 1998)

Subject: Re: Sendmail and IDENT protocol delays...
From: Ken Hooper <bighouse @ type2 . com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 00:08:26 -0500
To: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>, listmom-talk @ skyweyr . com, list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

>main SMTP machine at Apple

>One problem I've had for a while, which coincided with an upgrade to
>sendmail 8.8

Speaking as a Macintosh groupie, this has been nagging at me. Apple runs
all its lists out of a UNIX box(es), MLM is majordomo, MTA is sendmail and
you are paid to administrate this. Is that correct?

--Ken
  type2.com webmaster   C ommittee  A gainst  A utomotive  R adiators
         "Let's stop phosphate poisoning before it starts."