Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(June 1998)

Subject: Announce: Internet Conference
From: "Sacha Cohen" <writerx @ hotmail . com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 12:39:40 PDT
To: List-Managers-Digest @ GreatCircle . COM
Cc: robbin @ zeff . com

Hello everyone,
I wanted to share with you information about a conference that I think
may be of interest to you. INET '98 -- the annual meeting of the
Internet Society -- will be held in Geneva, Switzerland from July 21st
- 24th 1998.
The three-day conference will address key issues related to global
policy, economic issues, ethical and social concerns as well as
technical aspects related to the growth and development of the Internet.
***
Highlights include:
Keynote Address by Vinton Cerf, Senior Vice President, MCI, United
States
Estimated attendence: 3,000-3,500
Speakers from such companies as: Sun Microsystems, Cisco Europe,
Compaq/Digital
Selected INET '98 Sponsors:Geneva Financial Center, Cisco, Digital
Equipment Corp, Sun Microsystems, Switch, University of Geneva.
***
For more information, visit the conference web site
http://www.isoc.org/inet98/
 or contact
Alan McCluskey, INET'98 Media Relations Co-Chair
Phone: 41.32.763 03 44 e-mail: alan @
 connected .
 org
Torryn Brazell, Internet Society, Director of Conferences, Phone:
1.703.648 9888 e-mail: brazell @
 isoc .
 org
Anna Dawson, Internet Society, Geneva Coordinator
Phone: 41.22.342 05 41 e-mail: inet98 .
 coordinator @
 geneva .
 ch