Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(December 1998)

Subject: Why don't I get fters added to message?
From: "Roman Melihhov" <roman @ blackout . online . ee>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 1998 18:03:15 +0200
To: <list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM>

There's no footers added to outgoing messages allthough I have following in
my config:

# message_footer       [string_array] (undef) <resend,digest>
# Text to be appended at the end of all messages posted to the
# list. The text is expanded before being used. The following
# expansion tokens are defined: $LIST - the name of the current
# list, $SENDER - the sender as taken from the from line, $VERSION,
# the version of majordomo. If used in a digest, no expansion
# tokens are provided
message_footer      <<  END

 blakout .
 net or use online List-Homie wizard
http://www.blakout.net/cgi-bin/webdriver.pl?step=listhomie
Help: owner-homies-forum @
 blakout .
 net
END

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous:
Next: Re: Why don't I get fters added to message?
Next: Re: Why don't I get fters added to message?
From: "Dr.-Ing.H. Guzman" <guzman @ uni-wuppertal . de>