Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(December 1998)

Subject: Legal Disclaimers
From: ChuckMiro @ aol . com
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 09:35:18 EST
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

I'm interested in including some kind of legal disclaimer in the material that
is automatically sent to new subscribers. I have rules against copyright
infringement, email-address harvesting, etc., but would like some disclaimer
just in case.

Could others who have legal disclaimers for their lists please post copies of
them so that I can see what others have done?

Thanks! :)

Chuck

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Why don't I get fters added to message?