Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(December 1998)

Subject: RE: Legal Disclaimers
From: "Roman Melihhov" <roman @ blackout . online . ee>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 08:48:44 +0200
To: <list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM>

Here's one I have for WWW board. Generally it goes like that:

DISCLAIMER: This is a public forum. Freedom of speech is the name of the game here. Server side includes will be removed. We don't want our server to get sour, do we? Messages posted are not endorsed neither by THE CLUB, nor International Production team or Q-PRESS.

Hope this helps