Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(December 1998)

From: Tim Bowden <tcbowden @ clovis . nerdnosh . org>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 98 14:02:04 PST
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

Stephanie da Silva <arielle @
 taronga .
 com> writes:

> Because of the dozens of different varieties of mailing list managers,
> I have my doubts that this will even work.  But my question to you
> is, what would you think of a third party forwarding administrative
> requests to you/your listserver via their web interface?

All the user has to do is click and his current address is carried
forth to the various lists with a join request?  Or a click brings
forth a blank where an address can be specified?

Sounds interesting, if it does what we all want done, present the
subscription suggestion to a lot of eyes to attract the ones who
might stick.  What's the traffic at PAML?

mailto:tcbowden @
 clovis .
 nerdnosh .
 org (Tim Bowden)