Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(December 1998)

From: Leif Gregory <ldgregory @ biogate . com>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 01:03:44 +0900
To: Rich Kulawiec <list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM>

Rich,

I'm a subscriber to the NEW-LIST ML (a place to announce new mailing
lists), and there are a few people on here that "spam" you with "I saw
your ad on the NEW-LIST, come try this out!" etc. It never ceases to
amaze me to what levels people will stoop to.

A GOOD THING ABOUT A SHORT MEMORY; enjoy the same newspaper for a month

 ------------------------------ -------------------------------------
| Leif Gregory                 | Virtual Book Of Knowledge web site  |
| Editor, VBOK newsletter      | <http://www.biogate.com/vbok/>      |
| Moderator, TBUDL             | ICQ UIN: 216395                     |
 ------------------------------ -------------------------------------
| VBOK is a free newsletter for newbies and the advanced user with   |
| articles, web site/software reviews, security, news and much more! |

On Saturday, December 19, 1998, at 12:10 PM you wrote:

-- Begin Quote --

>> "I am the manager of the ListsNet Directory, a web site

RK> Ah, so they're spamming, too?  As in carpet-bombing anyone whose
RK> list is mentioned at paml?

RK> Oh, yeah, this *really* makes me want to cooperate with them.

RK> ---Rsk
RK> Rich Kulawiec
RK> rsk @
 gsp .