Subject: Re: Lists and Contact Database Integration
From: Miles Fidelman <mfidelman @ civicnet . org>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 09:24:43 -0400 (EDT)
To: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

On Thu, 8 Jul 1999, Olivier Salaun - CRU wrote:

> «Sympa» MLM has such database-oriented features : http://listes.cru.fr/sympa/

I just spent some time going through the Sympa web site - it looks like a
pretty impressive, open-source, list manager.

Does anybody have any experience using it?  Has anybody compared its
features to those going into Majordomo 2?

Thanks,

Miles Fidelman

The Center for Civic Networking 	    PO Box 600618
Miles R. Fidelman, President &		    Newtonville, MA 02460-0006
Director, Municipal Telecommunications
Strategies Program			    617-558-3698 fax: 617-630-8946
mfidelman @
 civicnet .
 org	 		    http://civic.net/ccn.html

Information Infrastructure: Public Spaces for the 21st Century
Let's Start With: Internet Wall-Plugs Everywhere
Say It Often, Say It Loud: "I Want My Internet!"