Subject: Sendmail talking to vms mailbus
From: Wilbroad C Kasopa - Software <kasopa . w . chisanga @ coppernet . zm>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 11:11:04 +0200
To: Stan Ryckman <stanr @ sunspot . tiac . net>
Cc: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

Hello,

Having found ourselves in this business of mail, I hope someone out there can
help me sort out this problem. How can I make sendmail running on Unix talk to
VMS mailbus on the VAX directly without passing through PMDF? I am sure there
are some who have come across the solution. Hoping to get a feedback soon.

Wilbroad.

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: per-user subject tag option (was Subject Prefix)