Subject: eGroups.com: You have been added to the list-managers eGroup.
From: Stephanie da Silva <arielle @ Taronga . COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 19:30:16 -0500 (CDT)
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

As I mentioned before, I tried subscr|bing to the list-managers list
at eGroups and got this welcome message.  As you can see, it's marked
as being at eGroups but it is without a doubt the
list-managers @
 greatcircle .
 com list.

Did I miss something where eGroups made a pact with thousands of existing
lists or are they hijacking lists?