Subject: Re: eGroups.com: You have been added to the list-managers
From: Stephanie da Silva <arielle @ Taronga . COM>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 11:25:43 -0500 (CDT)
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

Chuq Von Rospach wrote:
> At 9:50 PM -0500 7/9/99, David W. Tamkin wrote:
>
> > How can you be sure it's really this list, Stephanie?  I don't see anything
> > in what you quoted that shows it's really the list on greatcircle.com.
>
> Try: <http://www.egroups.com/list/list-managers/info.html>

I was reading some old threads on the eGroups list-managers archive
and found an thread from 1996 warning that FindMail was subscribing
to lists and archiving them without permission.  They've been doing
this a while.  But I don't recall seeing any non-eGroups lists like
this until recently.

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Erase -