Subject: Re: This error is a first for me
From: Jeffrey Goldberg <J . Goldberg @ Cranfield . ac . uk>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 10:40:42 +0100 (BST)
To: nolan @ tssi . com
Cc: List Managers <list-managers @ GreatCircle . com>

On Sun, 11 Jul 1999, Mike Nolan wrote:

> That they are incorrectly sending bounce messages back to the author rather
> than the envelope return address is a separate issue, but at least I've
> seen that one before, far too often.
>
> I've informed the site administrator.

Regarding that -- and not the new error -- you and others may wish to
refer them to

  http://www.cranfield.ac.uk/docs/email/badbounce.html

which is a document I wrote specifically for that purpose.

-j
--
Jeffrey Goldberg                +44 (0)1234 750 111 x 2826
 Cranfield Computer Centre      FAX         751 814