Subject: probation period for new subscribers
From: Jackie Fenton <jackie @ intelenet . net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 00:05:14 -0700 (PDT)
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . com

Hello all,

I'm using majordomo.  Is there a way to set up a list so
that messages from first-time/new subscribers would need to go
through the list-owner for a set number of postings?  Say... after
three postings, the new subscriber would automatically be removed
from some type of probationary list (sends messages from new subscriber
to list-owner for approval) to prevent spammers from signing up for
the purpose of getting their one-time spam through?

Thanks for any help/advice.

Jackie

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Software tech support