Subject: Re: eGroups.com: You have been added to the list-managers eGroup.
From: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 21:41:37 -0700
To: "Ronald F. Guilmette" <rfg @ monkeys . com>, Olwen Williams <olwen @ ihug . co . nz>
Cc: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

At 5:00 PM -0700 7/10/99, Ronald F. Guilmette wrote:

But now will somebody please point me to the place on their site where one
can UNSUBSCRIBE from one of these lists?

I looked, and could find no such web page.

You log on using the email address, and then you can maintain your subscriptions. you can get a fresh password sent to the address if you need it.

They don't use the majordomo-ish style of subscribing to lists. instead, you have a user account keyed to the email address, and you attach subscriptions to it. Much easier for users, IMHO, since there computer remembers things for you. I'm sure traditionalists will hate it... (grin).

--
Chuq Von Rospach (Hockey fan? <http://www.plaidworks.com/hockey/>)
Apple Mail List Gnome (mailto:chuq @

The Jedi that I admire most met up with Darth Maul and now he's toast...
   (Weird Al Yankovic - The Saga Begins)