From: Info-LabVIEW List Maintainer <info-labview-request @ fsm-1 . pica . army . mil>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 99 23:05:23 EDT
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

Basically speaking, egroups is crap. Irritating crap. Crap which went so far
as to subscribe itself to one of my lists (can you say mail loop?).
Irritating crap run by clueless idiots.

I filter the header string egroup on all lists I have anything to do with.

I suggest that y'all do the same.

                  Tom Coradeschi, Info-LabVIEW List Maintainer
                       <info-labview-owner @
 pica .
 army .
 mil>
          http://k-whiner.pica.army.mil/info-labview/info-labview.html

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: eGroups.com: You have been added to the list-managers