From: "David E. Bernholdt" <bernhold @ npac . syr . edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 13:23:54 -0400
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com
Cc: bernhold @ npac . syr . edu

I hope this is not too far off-topic...

Besides running a few lists myself, I'm also trying to develop a
catalog of chemistry-related mailing lists, newsgroups, and other
public discussion forums.  There are already bunches of catalogs of
discussion forums out there, and I've been wondering if anyone has yet
developed a "standard" markup for these catalogs?  For example,
libraries have MARC, and with XML all kinds of things are being
standardized.  Any pointers appreciated.
--
David E. Bernholdt                      | Email:  bernhold @
 npac .

Indexed By Date Previous: Out-sourcing archiving?