Subject: Is anyone able to provide mjd lists for $
From: "Charles Bruce, Stewart" <charles @ christiancommonlaw-gov . org>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 19:59:15 -0700
To: list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

Hi all,

       I hope this isnt too off topic.
       I need someone who is able to provide me with some majordomo lists.
I need them set up on another system, other than the one which is presently hosting my
web page & ip access here in Portland Oregon.

I would prefer that we be able to use aliasing so that the lists reflected my own
<christiancommonml;aw-gov.org> domain, but this is not necessary.
I know it can be done, because pacifier.com is doing it for 2 lists i am running presently.
They wont allow any more lists tho without big bucks.

I am not a programmer, but I am fairly familiar with majordomo & its commands,
I can bascally run the lists myself if I can just get someone to set them up on another host somewhere.

I need between 10 & 20 lists, each between 30 to 100 users.

Political Integrity & Popularly based democratic government is the goal of each list.
Tho not presently a prioritized focus, Internet survival, & self-government could be a focused list,
if that would help motivate someone here.

Samples of the lists we would be running are shown at:

http://www.christiancommonlaw-gov.org/Archive/EMailListsOld.html

Thanks for the considersation,

Charles Bruce, Stewart

Indexed By Date Previous: Commercial MajorDomo Servers