Subject: Re: Commercial MajorDomo Servers
From: Info-LabVIEW List Maintainer <info-labview-request @ fsm-1 . pica . army . mil>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 99 0:15:49 EDT
To: "Frank P. Bresz" <fpb @ breszland . com>, list-managers @ greatcircle . com

>       I have been looking around the net for a place to host my majordomo
>mailing list.  I have about 700 subscribers and like to send 1 email a day
>as a digest to all subscribers.  I have tried a few different services, and
>while they are good at web hosting most seem unable or unwilling to set up
>majordomo to work correctly in a virtual domain environment.  Has anyone
>out there found a decent provider?

World.std.com.

                  Tom Coradeschi, Info-LabVIEW List Maintainer
                       <info-labview-owner @
 pica .
 army .
 mil>
          http://k-whiner.pica.army.mil/info-labview/info-labview.html

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Is anyone able to provide mjd lists for $
From: "Charles Bruce, Stewart" <charles @ christiancommonlaw-gov . org>
Next: Re: Commercial MajorDomo Servers
From: Miles Fidelman <mfidelman @ civicnet . org>
Indexed By Thread Previous: Commercial MajorDomo Servers