Subject: Commercial MajorDomo Servers
From: Sam Brooks <sbrooks @ earthlink . net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 08:15:38 -0700 (PDT)
To: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

Frank P. Bresz <fpb @
 BreszLand .
 COM> wrote/asked:

	I have been looking around the net for a place to host my majordomo mailing list.  I have about 700 subscribers and like to send 1 email a day as a digest to all subscribers.  I have tried a few different services, and while they are good at web hosting most seem unable or unwilling to set up majordomo to work correctly in a virtual domain environment.  Has anyone out there found a decent provider?

Hi Frank,

Might I suggest esosoft.com

Great company, great prices.

Esosoft will do it anyway you want.

Host your list on one of their servers.
0-2500 subscribers at $5/month

or they will set a virtual server with
Majordomo installed for $45/month.

Been with them for about 3 years.
Last year moved my lists onto my own virtual server.

BTW, they use an extensively 'hacked' version of
Majordomo.  Acts more like a Listserv program.
Many good features.

Have no vested interest in the company.
Just a very satisfied customer.

Sam
sbrooks @
 earthlink .
 net

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Commercial MajorDomo Servers