Subject: Re: List-Managers-Digest V8 #155
From: Russ Allbery <rra @ stanford . edu>
Date: 20 Aug 1999 23:33:14 -0700
To: Rtnmi @ aol . com
Cc: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

Rtnmi <Rtnmi @
 aol .
 com> writes:

> Looks as though there is a more official way of doing this through this
> thing called Majorodomo. But I just learned how to spell PERL. So I am
> in need of much information.  Does anyone know if PERL will run on
> Windows 95.

Perl will run fine on Windows 95, but Majordomo won't.  It makes some
Unix-based assumptions.  It's possible that someone has ported it -- you
can ask on majordomo-users @
 greatcircle .
 com -- but I doubt it.

--
Russ Allbery (rra @
 stanford .

From: Rtnmi @ aol . com
Next: Re: List-Managers-Digest V8 #157
From: Rtnmi @ aol . com
Indexed By Thread Previous: Re: List-Managers-Digest V8 #155