Subject: Re: Majordomo on Win32?
From: "Tom Neff" <tneff @ panix . com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 10:26:05 -0400
To: <List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM>

Somewhat to my surprise, since almost everything else has been :), there
doesn't seem to be a working port of MJ for Win32.  I suspect the free
services like egroups have taken most of the steam out of the urge to port
it.  By the way, for answers to questions of the form "Has XXXXX been
ported...?",

	http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/

is a great source for many, many Unix things ported to Win32.  Worth
bookmarking, and Cygwin32 itself (including an excellent Perl) is the place
to start if you plan to do some porting of your own.

Since this question is addressed in the Majordomo FAQ, I sure hope everyone
here has glanced through it:

	http://www.greatcircle.com/majordomo/FAQ.html

Rtnmi <Rtnmi @
 aol .
 com> writes:
> Looks as though there is a more official way of doing this through this
> thing called Majorodomo. But I just learned how to spell PERL. So I am
> in need of much information.  Does anyone know if PERL will run on
> Windows 95.

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: List-Managers-Digest V8 #157