Subject: Re: List-Managers-Digest V8 #155
From: Monbebe Admin <admin @ monbebe . net>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 12:39:07 +0200
To: Rtnmi @ aol . com
Cc: List-Managers @ greatcircle . com

Hello Rtnmi,

> However now in our search to find a program to run on
> our Windows 95 operating system for us to have
> more control over the environment that our members are
> subjected to (by having our own mailing list program) we came
> upon this list.

You  should  try  DOLIST (http://www.dolist.net), which is a really new MLM
software  really  powerful,  created  with a user who was bored to have one
option for this here and another like only available to the last MLM he was
testing.

We  have  run  it  under W95 for some days, then moved it on our NT server,
very quickly with all the parameters unchanged, really fun!

Best regards,
--
Technical Support
http://www.monbebe.net