From: "David L. Potter" <potter @ chebucto . ns . ca>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 11:24:10 -0300 (ADT)
To: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

I am interested in setting up a subscription probe for the Majordomo
lists we host. I think I saw a reference to this recently but it appears
to have escaped my 'Inbox'.

I think the reference was to VE.P...?

I originally thought I'd conjure one up using a shell script.... placing
a unique identifier in a X-Probe: header but if some sites are not
returning all headers maybe the Subject: is more reliable...?

Has this wheel already been invented?

david potter

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Useless NDRs