From: "Chris McEwen" <socrates @ sprintmail . com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 10:01:51 -0700
To: <List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM>

This is the very utility on another list for list managers that I asked for on
another Admin list. The idea drew a total blank over there. Hopefully more
will see a need here.

I understand that LISTSERV has this feature built in. It would make finding
the source of bounces coming from users who use a mail forwarding service a
piece of cake. Yes, we can do this now with a manual binary search but with
much more time and effort.

This would be best if it wereusable from a Windows/MAC environment using
email. I would venture a guess that a sizeable number of administrators manage
their lists remotely.

--Chris McEwen                           reply to:
  Socrates Press                          socrates @
 sprintmail .
 com