Subject: Smart Bounce
From: "Chris McEwen" <socrates @ sprintmail . com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 05:33:17 -0700
Cc: "Sam Brooks" <sbrooks @ earthlink . net>

I have a question on setting up Smart Bounce Lite. I just downloaded it and it
seems to be a great tool.

I am having a problem identifying a bounce file. I use Outlook Express to read
my mail (no need for the flames, please) and filter all my bounces to a
particular folder.

Q1: Can Smart Bounce use this "folder file" as is? It has an MBX extension
which I assume is a proprietary format.

Q2A: If answer above is yes, is there a fast way to tell **which** of the 94
folders (numbered 1 through 94 of course) is the folder I want?

Q2B: If answer above is no, how would I go about generating a bounce file on a
recurring basis?

--Chris McEwen                           reply to:
  Socrates Press                          socrates @
 sprintmail .

Indexed By Date Previous: Address expansion