Subject: Commercial List Servers
From: Gilberto Santiago <gsantiag @ staff . ieee . org>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 11:51:45 -0400
To: List-Managers @ GreatCircle . COM

I need to do some research regarding commercial list servers on the market
and I need to know where to start. Are you guys aware of any (Unix or NT)?
 Have you try them? and lastly based on your experience, How do you compare
them with majordomo? Do you find that majordomo is a better choice?

Thank you in advance.
Gilberto Santiago
Sr. Systems Administrator
IEEE, Information Technology Department
(732) 562-3975
E-mail:  g .
 santiago @
 ieee .
 org

Indexed By Date Previous: Majordomo and Postfix and Approvals, Oh, My!