Subject: Re: Majordomo and Postfix and Approvals, Oh, My!
From: wietse @ porcupine . org (Wietse Venema)
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 15:20:52 -0400 (EDT)
To: choeger @ suse . de (Carsten Hoeger)
Cc: wietse @ porcupine . org, njs @ scifi . squawk . com, list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM, postfix-users @ cloud9 . net

Carsten Hoeger:
> IMHO, the Delivered-To: mechanism has to be deactivateable.
> I removed those lines from source, because we are not able
> to use postfix anymore if not.

Hey, it is configurable.  The default setting is:

    prepend_delivered_header = command, file, forward

There is no need to remove Postfix code for this.

	Wietse

From: Carsten Hoeger <choeger @ suse . de>
Next: Re: Majordomo and Postfix and Approvals, Oh, My!
Indexed By Thread Previous: Re: Majordomo and Postfix and Approvals, Oh, My!
Next: Re: Majordomo and Postfix and Approvals, Oh, My!
From: Carsten Hoeger <choeger @ suse . de>