Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(October 1999)

Subject: Re: ??SPAM??
From: Info-LabVIEW List Maintainer <info-labview-request @ fsm-1 . pica . army . mil>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 99 13:33:20 EDT
To: WebMaster <majorhost @ p-trader . net>, list-managers @ greatcircle . com

>Question; I'm getting SPAM messages sent out the a list from someone =
>not
>subscribed and is not a good return address.    How are they doing this
>and how do I put a stop to it?  =20

Is your list a closed list with subscribe confirmation turned on? If not,
there's not much you can do except live with the problem.

                  Tom Coradeschi, Info-LabVIEW List Maintainer
                       <info-labview-owner @
 pica .
 army .
 mil>
                         http://labview.pica.army.mil/

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Anyone else seeing probes from meta-list.net?