Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(October 1999)

Subject: Re: Lists, news, and searching
From: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 12:26:54 -0700
To: bernhold @ npac . syr . edu, list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM
Cc: bernhold @ npac . syr . edu

At 12:03 PM -0400 10/8/99, David E. Bernholdt wrote:

I could probably take some existing tools and hack them to agree on a
format, but the time I have to spare for this is very limited.  For
the time being, I could probably live with the double storage (disk is
cheap, after all).  But I'm wondering if anyone can point me to a
better solution up front.

www.webcrossing.com -- interfaces to mail lists, and allows for both web-based and NNTP based access. I use them for my archives. A future release will integrate listserver capabilities into the program itself, so it all coalesces into a single dataset.

--
Chuq Von Rospach - Plaidworks Consulting (mailto:chuqui @
plaidworks .