Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(October 1999)

Subject: Re: Cranfield.ac.uk now blocking mail from encephalon.com
From: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 12:47:25 -0700
To: John R Levine <johnl @ iecc . com>, Jeffrey Goldberg <J . Goldberg @ Cranfield . ac . uk>

At 12:47 PM -0400 10/10/99, John R Levine wrote:
I've set my mail aliases so I keep copies of mail to majordomo, to make it
easier to track both deliberate and inadvertent mailbomb attacks like this
one.

ditto. I try to log copies of everything, so I can backtrack if I need to. Comes in very handy.

--
Chuq Von Rospach - Plaidworks Consulting (mailto:chuqui @
plaidworks .