Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(October 1999)

Subject: Sympa? mailman?
From: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 10:53:16 -0700
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

Has anyone out there used mailman (http://www.list.org) or Sympa (http://listes.cru.fr/sympa)?

if so, what do you think of the system?

Sympa really intrigues me, since I have a need for multi-lingual systems and I'd love to have built-in MySQL support and full mime capability... And list manager claims to have a good direct-SMTP delivery system that looks intriguing...

any thoughts on either?

chuq
--
Chuq Von Rospach - Plaidworks Consulting (mailto:chuqui @
plaidworks .

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Cranfield.ac.uk now blocking mail from encephalon.com (fwd)