Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(October 1999)

Subject: Re: Idiot of the hour
From: "Roger B.A. Klorese" <rogerk @ QueerNet . ORG>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 15:03:36 -0700 (PDT)
To: Steve Bergeon <sbergeon @ encephalon . com>
Cc: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui @ plaidworks . com>, list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM

On Tue, 12 Oct 1999, Steve Bergeon wrote:
> Ok, that's the question I've been asking. What is acceptable use?
> I can sign up for one list/server, no more? Or is that per day?

Consider this: using anyone's resource for other than the intended purpose
is not OK.  If you join the "yodelers" list to discuss yodeling, cool.  If
you join it to teach someone how to subscribe to lists, or to collect
headers for analysis, or to feed your archiver, or any other reason, ask
permission.
--
ROGER B.A. KLORESE     rogerk @
 QueerNet .