Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(October 1999)

Subject: Re: Local alias problem
From: Danny Lieberman <dfl @ panix . com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 14:18:03 -0400 (EDT)
To: michael . brach @ ruhr-uni-bochum . de (Michael Brach)
Cc: list-managers @ greatcircle . com (List Managers)

Michael,

I have an explicit policy on my list that says "you must post from
your subscribed address", period.  No exceptions, and no double
subscribing, either.  For the most part it works fine.  Every so
often a post will kick out and I will write a nice letter to the
offending poster explaining the policy and they usually get it.

Those that dont are usually lurkers.

--

Danny Lieberman
dfl @