Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(October 1999)

Subject: Re: Lists, news, and searching
From: "Andrew P. Tasi" <zion @ sihope . com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 22:30:03 -0500
To: <bernhold @ npac . syr . edu>, <list-managers @ GreatCircle . COM>
Cc: <bernhold @ npac . syr . edu>

----- Original Message -----
From: David E. Bernholdt <bernhold @
 npac .
 syr .
 edu>
Sent: Friday, October 08, 1999 11:03 AM
Subject: Lists, news, and searching

> I run some mailing lists.  I am thinking about providing (a) usenet
> version of the lists, and (b) a fully searchable archive of the lists.

Sorry I'm behind on my mail...

I use http://www.listquest.com/ as one means of providing search abilities.
It won't do the usenet piece, but IMO it's worth a look as a secondary
search tool.  Especially nice is that it really required now effort on my
part, and was setup by listquest within 3 or 4 hours of initial contact.

Regards,
Andrew P. Tasi